In town convenience is just one of the nuances of this home. Meticulously well maintained home boasting of two bedrooms, one bath, wood floors, fireplace with mantle and insert, built in shelving, laundry room, fenced in rear yard and all the comforts of home. Stop by for a visit, you won't be disappointed.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,132 sq. ft
P W Anderson Division
Fauquier County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Insert.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Additional Lot(s). Additional Lot(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)