Peace and tranquility can be yours with the commuter convenience of just minutes from Interstate 66. This rambler is situated on 5.5 acres of trees with some views of the distant mountains. 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, family room with woodstove and detached garage for all the tinkering you want to do! Roof on house and garage replaced in April, 2019. Centurylink Internet is a bonus!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,920 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Warren County Public Schools
HILDA J. BARBOUR
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Utility Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Partly Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)