At the end of a paved tree lined driveway sits your own piece of heaven. Situated on 20 acres, this lovingly cared for home has plenty of room to roam. Original structure built in 1903 with addition built around 1984, this home offers 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2 bonus rooms, dining room and breakfast room, family room with fireplace and pellet stove insert, wonderful light filled kitchen with Thermador Gas 6 burner cooktop, GE double oven, Miele dishwasher and Kenmore french door refrigerator. Open the sliding glass door to enjoy the sunroom and the concrete rear patio. Most windows in home have been replaced with vinyl windows. Then, step outside onto the huge brick patio to enjoy the summer evenings. But, wait, there's more...detached oversized garage; drive through wash bay for your truck and trailer; large barn with the hay loft that could be a party room, plus a 3 stall horse barn. Enjoy the tranquility of nature each and every day.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
4,537 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Metes & Bounds
Electric service available, Cable TV
Fauquier County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Library, Breakfast Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Partial, Unfinished Basement
- Insulated, Screened, Skylights, Vinyl Frame, Wood Frame
- 1. Mantle, Insert, Heatilator.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Out Building, Trees. Cleared, Level, Open, Trees/Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)