A perfect opportunity to have your own unique piece of tranquility. Cedar sided colonial situated on 2.8 acres of wooded bliss and English boxwoods. 4 spacious bedrooms, 2.5 baths, beautiful living room with fireplace and piano, dining room with door opening to side patio for easy entertaining. Family room off the kitchen, plus a screened porch for those evenings that you just want to sit a spell. This one owner home boasts of meticulous pride offering exposed beams, wood trim and floors, basement with rec room and game room with pool table, 2 car garage, not to mention the unfinished walk up attic. Are you ready to make this home your own?
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
3,424 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Warren County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout, Workshop
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Driveway.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price