This spotless 4 bed, 2 bath rancher sits on approximately 6 acres of unrestricted, wooded land. Location is amazing, just minutes from shopping in Winchester, but with enough space and distance to give you the feeling of being on your own wooded country retreat. The newly updated kitchen features stainless appliances, a butcher block island, and casement windows over the single bowl sink. Best of all, lots of light coming in through the skylights in the kitchen and dining room! Enjoy the wooded views from the big, beautiful bay window in the living room. In the basement, you'll find a wood stove and a large laundry room complete with an industrial wash sink. Roof, HVAC, and hot water heater are all less than five years old. Fantastic value--you won't find another home of this quality on this much land! Come see your next home today.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,084 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Office, Florida Room
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 2. Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Skylight, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees, Additional Lot(s). Backs To Trees, Private, Trees/Wooded, Additional Lot(S), No Thru Street, Secluded, Sloping, Unrestricted.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)