Well maintained home with garage, fenced yard and 2 sheds. Spacious light filled family room opens to rear patio and fenced rear yard. Kitchen with dining space, Corian counters and pantry. Three bedrooms and two remodeled baths, plus living room and nice front porch add to the coziness of this home. And let's not forget about the Solar Panels installed - last month's electric bill was $7.00!! You won't want to wait to see this home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,712 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone, Electric service available
Fauquier County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Stone, Insert, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Privacy Fence, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price