This spectacular rural property, a sprawling 70 acres in a wooded and open setting, will take your breath away. This luxurious country manor includes a pond with a footbridge, outdoor terraces, patios, and a gazebo, all with lush, serene, mountain and pastoral views. The mountain views from this home are some of the most majestic in the county.Beamed ceilings of 150-year-old pine from the original (c. 1810) home, hardwood floors, pillars, and seven wood-burning fireplaces create warmth, texture, and stateliness. All stone in the house was gathered from the property. Picture windows provide breathtaking mountain views and ample light. A peaceful screened porch leads to an inviting gathering room with stone fireplace and heated flagstone floor. Enjoy a stunning, eat-in kitchen and generous butler's pantry, also with heated floors. Added just two years ago, the custom kitchen has organizers and pull-out trays, double-stacked white maple cabinetry, granite counters, a large island, and three prep sinks. A wine refrigerator and wine rack store your finest bottles.The stunning owner's suite, renovated two years ago, sets the master bed against a stone wall under a pine cathedral ceiling and stained glass window as you enjoy a wood-burning fire. The well-appointed, en suite bathroom offers a soaking tub, glass-enclosed shower, and double vanity with granite counters and wonderful organized master closet.Garage bays accommodate six vehicles, a five-stall barn offers a tack area, running water, and electricity, and a huge seven-bay pole barn is an ideal storage option for all your equipment. Added conveniences, such as a whole-house Generac generator and five-zone HVAC system, allow for ultimate comfort and efficient energy usage.One of a kind opportunity to own this luxurious estate home on 70 acres with majestic mountain and pastoral views! Perfect as a full time residence or weekend country retreat. There is a subdivision potential letter under docs. There is potential for 2 additional lots on this property.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
5,601 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating, Oil. Central.
- Unfinished Basement
- Stained Glass
- 7. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors, Beamed, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Deck, Enclosed, Porch, Screened-in, Patio
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, Trees/Woods, Pasture, Pond
- Board Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Open, Pond, Private, Rural.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price